- Support for geocoding addresses (city names, whatever). E.g. http://geohash.org/?q=21 Millbank, London
- Support for moving the Geohash marker in the embedded map, so that modifying the position visually is easier.
- Support for providing a “name” to Geohashes, by appending a colon and the name, in a nice format. E.g. http://geohash.org/c216ne:Mt_Hood
- Provided a bookmark to get a Geohash while in Google Maps.
- Provided a Google Maps Mapplet. When enabled, it adds a Geohash marker identifying the Geohash position in Google Maps, and it may be moved around. Here is a screenshot:
Check out the Tips & Tricks page for details on these features.